The Government of India has been implementing several beneficial schemes for the students across the country. Recently the Ministry of Finance of India has launched the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship. PFMS Scholarship has been launched to provide financial aid to the students across the country. In this informative article we are going to give you a detailed analysis of the PFMS Scholarship, its aim, payment status, bank list and login procedure.
PFMS Scholarship List 2021
Ministry of Finance has announced the launch of this scholarship scheme for providing financial help to the students who have insufficient money to pay their fees. PFMS Scholarship Scheme will help students of all categories to pay their educational fees. Students belonging to the backward categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes and economically backward society will be provided with several incentives.
Key Highlights of PFMS Scholarship 2021
|Name of Scheme||Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship 2021|
|Aim||Provide financial assistance to the students.|
|Launched by||Ministry of Finance of India|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible students of India|
PFMS Scholarship 2021 Benefits and Objectives
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship is going to benefit poor students in many ways. First of all, the eligible students will be provided with several incentives and scholarships.
- Poor students who are not able to afford their educational fees will be benefited by the PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- For availing the benefits of PFMS Scholarship, students will enthusiastically improve their academic performance. Students will be able to focus on their education properly as there would be no worry of finance and poverty.
- Among all the benefits of this scheme, there would be transparency in the government’s activity. Setting up a digital platform for the PFMS Scholarship scheme will help students to easily collect all the information regarding scholarships.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of India.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Minimum Qualification – 10th passed.
- Family income of the candidate should not be above ₹ 6 lakhs.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Required Documents
The following important documents will be required for applying to the PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Educational certificates.
- Bank details.
- Fee Receipt.
- Passport size photo of candidate.
- Scanned signature of candidate.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – List of Banks enrolled.
You can check the names of banks enrolled in the PFMS Scholarship Scheme with the help of this list.
- Andhra PragathiGramin bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karurvysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Indian bank
- IDBI bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – List of Scholarships
The following scholarships are listed under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021.
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship scheme.
- For the girl child National Scheme for Incentive for secondary education scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students scheme.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs scheme.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students scheme.
- Education Scheme for SC scheme.
- Universities/ College scheme.
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students scheme.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 Online Registration Process
- To avail the benefits of PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 you have to first register yourself on the official website https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx of Public Financial Management System.
- On the Homepage of the website you will see the option of PFMS Scholarship Student Registration. After clicking on this option you have to select the scheme Scholarship to University/College Students.
- Now select the other details like Education board, year of passing 12th, etc. After selecting these information you will have to enter some more crucial details such as bank details,IFSC code of your bank, mobile number, email id,etc.
- After filling all the details you have to click on the Submit and your registration for the PFMS Scholarship will be completed.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Login on the Portal pfms.nic.in
- To Login on the associated portal of PFMS Scholarship Scheme, you have to visit the official website http://pfms.nic.in.
- You will see an option for Login on the homepage of the website. After clicking on this option a login form will open on your screen.
- In this login form you have to fill the asked details such as your username and password. Then by clicking on the login button you will be logged into the portal of PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Track NSP Payments
- For tracking NSP Payments you have to visit the official website of Public Financial Management System http://pfms.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website you will find an option for Track NSP Payments. After clicking on this option, a new page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to enter your bank details such as bank name, account number or NSP application ID. After that you can click on the search button and NSP Payments details will be on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Know Your Payment
- To check your scholarship payments you have to first visit the official website http://pfms.nic.in.
- At the homepage of the website you will find an option for Know Your Payment. Now you have to click on this option and a new webpage will open. By entering the asked information and clicking on the search button you will find your scholarship payments.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Renewal of Application Form
- You can also renew your application form on the portal of PFMS Scholarship Scheme. For this you have to go to the official website of PFMS http://pfms.nic.in.
- On the homepage of this website you will have to click on the option of Login.
- Now enter your username and password on the login page and click on login.
- After logging in the portal you have to select Renewal Application Form. Check all the details and update the information in the new application form.
- Now you have to upload the required documents. After this you can submit your application form. You can also take out a printout of this form.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Search Scheme Details
- If you want to search the scheme details for the PFMS Scholarship Scheme, you have to visit the official website http://pfms.nic.in.
- On the homepage you will find Scheme Details in the menu. Once selected you will see all the scheme details related services under this option.
- Now you can select the scheme from the list. You can also search scheme by name, scheme group type or scheme type.
- After this you can click on the search button and all the details will appear on your screen..
PFMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 – Helpline Number
If you have any query regarding PFMS Scholarship Scheme, you can contact on the given helpline number or email id.
Toll free Number – 1800118111 or 01123343860
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org