Recently Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh has launched a web portal for the online registration of Marriage and Property. Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRSUP) is the portal launched by Stamp and Registration Department of U.P. The associated department stores the registered documents and makes it easier for the citizens. In this article, we are going to give you detailed information about IGRSUP 2021.
igrsup.gov.in is the official portal of the Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh. IGRSUP provides you the services regarding real estate registration, deed certification copy, property search,etc. This informative portal will also give you the option to register property and ownership details of property in Uttar Pradesh. The government of Uttar Pradesh has also launched an app related to this portal called Jansunwai App. This app will allow you to register your complaints and suggestions. You can also submit Jansunwai Complaint Filling through IGRSUP portal. After registering the complaint, each complainant will be provided with a specific reference number. Citizens can track the status of their complaints and can also give feedback with the help of this number.
IGRSUP 2021 – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||IGRSUP Portal 2021|
|Associated Department||Stamp and Registration Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Objective||To provide information about Stamp and Registration Department through online portal|
|Benefit||Online Registration of Marriage and Property|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
IGRSUP 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
To avail the benefits of IGRSUP Portal, following criteria need to be followed.
- This portal is launched for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Husband and wife must have their Aadhar card for the marriage registration.
- For the registration of property, applicants must have the proof of sale and purchase of the property.
IGRSUP 2021 – Important documents for Property Registration
In order to register property, applicants must have the following important documents with them.
- Residential Certificate
- Identity Card
- Copy of Application Form
- Passport size photo
- Ground paper
- Mobile Number
IGRSUP Portal 2021 – Required Documents for Marriage Registration
Applicants must have following important documents for the online marriage registration.
- Marriage Registration Application Form
- Age Certificate of husband and wife.
- Address Proof ( Ration Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID).
- Affidavit in the prescribed form.
- Photograph of couples.
- Wedding Card.
- Photograph of applicant witnesses.
IGRSUP 2021 – Online Marriage Registration Process
For online registration of marriage you have to follow the given steps.
- Online Registration of Marriage can be done by visiting the official website https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action of Stamp and Registration Department (Uttar Pradesh).
- On the homepage of the website you will see an option for Apply under Marriage Registration. You have to click on this option.
- Now a new webpage will open on your screen. Here you have to enter the Aadhar number of the groom and then the mobile number of bride.
- After this a new page will open where you have to fill all the personal details of the groom. Then by uploading photo and required documents you can click on the save button.
- In the next step, you have to enter all the personal details of the bride and upload the photo and required documents. Click on the save button.
- After entering all the information of the groom and bride, you have to enter marriage details and save it.
- Now you have to enter the witness details and upload the witness’s photograph. Then you can click on the submit button.
- In the last step of this process, you have to pay a fee for online marriage registration.
- After reviewing your application, the concerned authority will provide you the marriage certificate.
IGRSUP Portal 2021 – Online Property Registration Process
- For online registration of property on IGRSUP Portal, you have to first visit the official website https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action.
- Here on the homepage you will find an option of Apply Online under Property Registration. Now a new webpage will open on your screen.
- If you’re registering for the first time then click on the New Applicant option. Then a new page like this will open.
- Here you have to enter all the information such as district, tehsil, mobile number, password, etc. Then click on sign in.
- If you’re already registered then you have to click on the Login. You can login to your account with username and password.
- After logging in you have to select your district and tehsil name from the list. Now enter your mobile number and password. Click on the Go Ahead button.
- After this select the document from the list and enter the deed presenter’s name and mobile number.
- Now enter all the information regarding property such as tehsil, type of area, sub-area of tehsil, property type,etc.
- Now you have to enter the property details for the valuation. Here you have to click on the type of building and then proceed to Next.
- Select the type of building and enter the details of the independent building. If there is any applicable sub-clause related to property then select it.
- Now in the next step you have to upload all the required documents. You can proceed further by adding details of other parties involved and two witnesses.
- Select the Deed Document option and click on the Save button. Now enter the number of pages and document’s name. Finally, you can click on the Save and Submit button.
- In the last step you have to select the payment type from the list. You can also take a printout of your application after clicking on the save button.
IGRSUP gov 2021 – Find/Search Property
- To find property information on IGRSUP Portal you have to first visit the official website https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action.
- On the homepage you will see an option of Find Property under the Property Registration. Click on Find Property.
- Now a new webpage will open on your screen where you have to select an option from the list.
- You can then enter all the asked information and by clicking on the View Details you will be able to see the property information.
IGRSUP Portal 2021 – Download Marriage Certificate
- For downloading the marriage certificate from IGRSUP Portal, you have to first visit the official website https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action.
- You have to login to the portal through application number and the password. After signing in, you can download the marriage certificate.
IGRSUP Portal 2021 – Search Market value in IGRSUP
- You can easily search the market value in IGRSUP by visiting the official website https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action.
- On the homepage of the website you will have to click on the Market value Search under the Online Services option.
- A new webpage will open on your screen where you have to select your district, mandal, village,etc.
- After selecting all the required information you can click on the submit. Now the Market value details will be displayed on your screen.
IGRSUP 2021 Mobile Application Download
You can download the mobile app for IGRSUP by visiting the Google Play Store. You can also download the mobile app from the IGRSUP portal with the help of following steps.
- Go to the official website of IGRSUP https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action.
- Here on the homepage you will see an option for Download T- Registration Android Mobile App. Click on this option and now you can download the application in your phone.
IGRSUP Portal 2021 – Helpline Number
If you have any query related to the IGRSUP 2021, you can contact to the following helpline number and email ID.
Toll free number – 18005994788
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org